Instructor: Cris Anderson
- This course is for real estate broker wishing to expand their expertise and work with investors in non-owner occupied residential real estate.
- This course is a perfect introduction to investment property analysis for both the residential agent and investor alike.
- Using actual case studies learn how cash flow, before tax and after tax, influences the investor and how investment real estate helps "shelter" income.
- Learn how to compute gross rent multipliers and cap rates, cash-on-cash, return on equity and debt coverage ratios.
- This class consistently receives "Excellent" ratings and reviews. Bringing a calculator is recommended.