Instructor: Cathy Granston
Both days must be completed to receive 12 clock hours
This course is designed for real estate professionals who put themselves at risk by:
- Talking to strangers
- Riding in cars with strangers
- Inviting strangers into open houses, model homes, offices, etc.
- Going to strangers' homes
1 out of 4 women will experience a violent crime in their lifetime
9 out of 10 women will stop breathing and freeze in place, if caught by surprise with an unanticipated, spontaneous attack.
In this class:
- You will learn how your body works in a fear induced state and how you can overcome it and use it to your advantage.
- You will be able to recognize some of the most common tactics that can be used against you.
- You will learn avoidance skills and physical techniques that can be easily used when you no longer have control of your fine or complex motor skills.
- You will become comfortable with the use of Pepper Spray and a Kubaton (6 inch stick).
- You will learn Real Estate and Open House Safety Tactics.
- You will learn about Self Defense and the Law.
- Man size dummies will be provided for practice.
Take control of your own safety - Know what "risk" looks like - Have a game plan
About the Instructor:
Cathy Granston has been a real estate broker, representing clients for 30 years. She has studied Martial Arts since 1990 and has third degree black belt in Shorin-Ryu Karate.