Instructor: Nicole Mangina
Win Clients and Reclaim Your Life: How to Sell Results, Not Price
- Do you feel beat up by your clients?
- Do you struggle to answer the question, “Why should a buyer work with ME”?
- Are you tired of working 24/7?
- Are you afraid of being too “sales-y”?
- Are you tired of hearing the phrase, “Articulate your value”?
- Are you ready to have a business AND a life?
- Do you want to clearly and easily stand out from other agents?
- Do you want to convert more clients with few objections?
If so, this course if for you, join us for 3 power packed hours that focus on:
- Identifying the issues agents have with articulating their value and how their business will improve when they master it
- Understanding the mindset and actions necessary to add value
- Getting clear on unique ways of adding value
- Helping agents with techniques and tools to use with clients when objections rise
- Clearing defining what clients want so agents can articulate effectively
- Learning how to get time back so agents can stop working 24/7
- Implementing an action plan for future success
Nicole Mangina is a REALTOR® with Windermere Real Estate in Bellevue, WA.· She has been in sales for over 20 years and a full time REALTOR® since 1996 specializing in residential real estate sales.
Like many REALTORS® one of the things that attracted Nicole to real estate was the ability to have control over her schedule.· Which worked until she got a few clients and it wasn't long before she was working too much and feeling burnt out.
When Nicole effectively learned how to focus on what truly works to produce results she figured out how to leverage EVERYTHING that she does both personally and professionally for maximum results, income and time off.
Nicole is consistently among the top producing agents nationwide and has taught locally and spoken on national stages about the keys to running a successful real estate practive while having a life.
Nicole is an active real estate agent, which means that all of her tools have been tested in the current market. Nicole truly believes that it is we as agents that determine our success and NOT the market. There are ALWAYS homes being bought and sold.