Instructor: Kimberly Buttle, CMPS
A 3-Clock Hour course designed to teach you everything you need to know and understand about credit!
- How to read a credit report.
- The do’s and don’ts of credit before purchasing a home.
- Learn the fastest strategies to improve credit scores.
- How to dispute negative items with the credit bureaus.
- Learn how different credit scores affect financing terms and loan to values.
- How will Foreclosures, Short Sales, Bankruptcies affect credit scores and buying a home.
Participants will learn how to use this knowledge to be the “go-to” Real Estate Agent, a resource, that helps credit challenged buyers and sellers get the assistance they need to buy sooner than later. The perfect marketing strategy in today’s economic times to build an on-going pipeline of approved-ready buyers.
About Kimberly Buttle, CMPS:
20 Years - Loan Originator and Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist. Real Estate Instructor since 1993. As a Credit Specialist, Kimberly Buttle brings a wealth of information and practical experience that is informative and applicable in today’s challenging credit-based economy.